A complete hotel in the centre of Madrid
Hotel Sterling is located in the heart of Madrid, next to Gran Vía, and only 4 minutes from Puerta del Sol, close to many different bus and metro lines.
Gran Vía, Puerta del Sol and the surrounding areas stand out as the most popular area of Madrid centre, where you can find, not only plenty of specialist shops and department stores, but many theaters and cinemas. Gran Vía is a centre for innovation and new trends; you only have to stroll from one end to the other, to realize that Gran Via is a special street in Madrid.
- Latitude: 40.422994 (40° 25′ 22.78″ N)
- Longitude: -3.707685 (3° 42′ 22.67″ W)
How to get there
- From Madrid – Barajas Airport
- By taxi: you can take it easily from any terminal and it takes about 20 minutes to get to the centre. From any terminal, the tariff is fixed at 30€ including luggage.
- By metro: follow the signs for Madrid Metro at the airport and take line 8 to Nuevos Ministerios. Once there, go to line 10 to Plaza de España. Once there, change on to line 10 to Plaza de España. Once there, look for exit labeled Ministerio de Justicia, and when leaving, keep the Ministry on your left and walk along Calle San Bernardo towards Gran Vía. The Hotel is located at number 29-31 in Calle (Street) San Bernardo, before getting to Gran Vía.